Форум

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум » Антивирусные системы » 32 & 64 bit (2 Systems)

32 & 64 bit (2 Systems)

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

Hello All,

When you buy Windows 7 they will give you 2 disks. 32 & 64 bit. I posted today about my interactive CD's not working and I think it is because I'm running a 64 bit windows 7. So my question is when I get my 2 windows 7 DVD's, what I would like to do which I think should be ethical is put these 2 on different computers and have one on line and the other would be a stand alone. The stand alone would not be on the Internet but I could see what works on the 32 bit and what does not work on the 64 bit. I try very hard to keep with Microsoft's standard and maybe this should be a question I should ask them but I just wanted to know what you think?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:https://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/21570-32-64-bit-2-systems.html

animated graphics for video

when you bought Windows 7 they give you key on one product , thus installing the operating system 2 times on 2 different computer you have the right to activate only one of them, there are many decisions that are not legitimate and have a double meaning of both positive and negative for you when you have many different possibilities will install Windows without a license from Microsoft, if you want I'll tell you more about them , write me a private message and I will be able to advise you

Вы здесь » Форум » Антивирусные системы » 32 & 64 bit (2 Systems)